This is the year of the Unusual. Different things are happening all around us and we must take note of them. We have to be unusual too. You have got to see the light in all the shadows of darkness.
Now when it comes to dating the same applies. If you are tired of dating, it is time to see dating in an unusual way. If you love dating and want to date more, you too can experience the unusual this year.
Here are 7 points for interracial dating in 2017. Let me know what you think.
- Date someone that you least expected to date. You know that guy with the nerdy haircut, the funky red shoes, and the freckled covered face. Yah…him. Invite him for a coffee and get to know him a little bit.
- Just hang out. Nothing else is expected of you.
- Be interested for the sake of learning.
- Chivalry works in every culture.
- Just be yourself. I know you hear this all the time, but really, people waste valuable time pretending to be someone they are not.
- Don’t be so uptight. Live a little!
- Learn a new language and practice. In other words, if you want to learn to speak French, try dating a Francophone.
- If you have been dating for a while, take a trip together to get out of your usual environment. This will drive you to learn even more about each other.