It’s been a long time, since my last post and funny enough I’m here to follow up on the previous post about Meghan Markle and Prince Harry. The royal wedding is only 2 days away and the couple is pushing through all situations that could potentially bulldoze their entire plan. From mortifying stories coming out from Meghan’s side of the family to Meghan continuing to run her American business to rumours of Queen Elizabeth feuding with her soon to be daughter in-law. Believe it or not the stories could be worse!
Fortunately, we continue to see the couple remain strong regardless of what is thrown their way. They are so in love and seem to have a solid foundation that is unshakable. The Prince stands behind Meghan 100% and this comes as no surprise as Harry has had a mind of his own for as long as the world set eyes on him.
I’m excited about this couple. They are a symbol of peace for all the reasons I’ll outline below:
- They both have a passion for volunteering, love to give and serve others.
- They are an interracial couple.
- They come from opposite sides of the world.
- She is sacrificing her acting career for love.
- He is going against family and royal tradition for love.
- They take risks together.
- They have a plan to beat the odds.
- They inspire and influence others.
- They have a global mindset.
- Living with the values that they believe in.
In 2 days, the world will be witnessing another intercultural experience. No matter what odds are against you in your intercultural journey, push through even when it is not convenient. The light is not at the end of the tunnel, the light is in you (as a couple). Shine on!
If you agree with this message, please share and pass it along to others.